- I read @tilola's post today (for some reason my brain is registering that I wrote her name wrong) talking about blogsville. In my humble opinion, blogsville no longer exist. It's possible that it still exists and I don't see or sense it or maybe I have been excluded from it (ha ha).
- Nah! It's gone. The sense of community that existed is dead. It used to be an online community of Nigerian bloggers who actually liked and supported each other. Now it's all man for themselves.
- Once upon a time I would have been comfortable enough to talk candidly about my experiences in med school. I've not even mentioned one tenth of my experience yet, the first chance they got, an anonymous was quick to comment on how I constantly whine, moan and bitch about med school and I'm sure she's not the only one who feels that way.
- I hardly comment on blogs and vice versa. I guess whatever inspires people to leave comments no longer exists. For me, it started off with me being busy and really not having the time to leave comments but after a comment I left on wives connection turned into a free for all which lasted for months, I just can't be bothered. Zero interest.
- I can't imagine something like Blogsville idol or the category B of naija bloggers award ever taking place again. We actually used to have fun.
- On January 23rd, it will be 7 years since I started blogging. I remember how all the bloggers seemed to be cool with each other and feeling like an outsider when I fist started. Taureanminx used to put up a list of new bloggers she liked/found. Things were just different and more conducive for my purpose but the only constant thing in life is change. Sometimes all we can do is accept it and move on.
- I'll just keep occupying my space and doing what I see fit, including but not limited to ranting, bitching, whining, moaning and occasionally talking about serious stuff, like herpes :)
- Back to candy crush. I'm on level 42. Yes, I know I'm late. Blame med school.
5 hours ago