High lights include
- Being told by a nurse that of all the residents she has ever worked with, I have one of the sweetest personalities..... Like, oo ma gad!
- My PD saying he thinks i'm a very genuine person and someone who is always true to herself.
- A patient complaint about me 0_O. I'm totally innocent :)
- Being pulled over for speeding but getting a warning and being escorted to my destination instead after pulling the lost physician card. Hey, hey, hey! Don't judge me. I really was lost thanks to construction, my GPS was in the process of rerouting and i wasn't paying attention to the speed limit. Plus, i guess it helped that i said i was going to the DV shelter. Perkity perk. No complaining.com
- Just being content and at peace generally.
- My awesome, awesome apartment. I just love...................
That is until my friend boy decided to be a daytime wizard and shatter my peace. These boys ain't loyal. This is what i get for not listening to my therapist. Don't worry about what he told me to do. I kinda was taking the slick way outish. Trying to stay in the gray area. One leg in, both facing out. Shit still sucks. He better not come back, cos imma karate kick all his teeth down his throat. Verbally! I'm still against physical violence. Urgh! I miss my therapist and therapy. I can't wait to see him at the end of the month and just cry and laugh about what a stubborn non compliant goat i am. But by then i'll be feeling better and this crap won't even matter.
Seriously guys, if you read this post and waka pass, you will have hot pile for the rest of the week. Stop making me feel like i'm talking to myself. Girls are not smiling.
I still love you guys. Bye!