Bow down bitches
I'm going to end the year and commemorate my 1000th by telling you guys 5 things you probably didn't know about me
- I talk to myself a lot. This all started in med school when i would go days without seeing or speaking to anyone, all in the name of studying. Those brutal almost daily 14 hour study sessions are over, but that habit seems to be here to stay.
- My internal scream sounds like Tom's scream in Tom and Jerry. I know, i know, i know. There's just no explanation for that.
- I wrote my first story when i was in Primary 5.
- I spent junior secondary school in a boarding school located in a little quiet village. A very peaceful place.
- I'm one of those people who have two active names. I say active because most Nigerians have at least 3-4 names, but only use one. I have 5 names (Edo, Igbo, Arabic, English (middle name), English (baptismal name)). My two active names are my Edo and Igbo names. Edo with family, Igbo with everyone else. I am my Edo name.