- I found God
- Then i lost him or he left me, one of the two. I'm boycotting him right now anyway, so it doesn't matter.
- Med school has been using me to play panya and it hasn't stopped. Sighhhhhhhh.............
- I am coming out of my shell and enjoying this new side of me
- I found out i can actually tolerate bullshit, either that or med school has taken the fight out of me. I just don't want to deal with wahala anymore.
- I discovered how strong I really am. "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have" - This is true
- I boycotted guys for the rest of 2nd yr and got my life and sanity back. I loved every second of it.
- I decided i don't want to be a Pediatrician or an Anesthesiologist (The only rotations i have done so far). Here's to hoping i like Internal medicine, my next rotation. I probably won't like anything with the way things are going.
- Actually, i lied. I fell in love the first day i walked into GI clinic. It could have been lust or infatuation. Only time will tell.
- I discovered medicine is cool. Sometimes i am awed by the things i've seen and it makes me want to be a good doctor. I just want to be great at what i do and have patients who think i'm awesome because i am knowledgeable and have good people skills. That's my goal in life.
- I have accepted that my brain may never fire in the direction of me longing to be someone's wife but i think it's something i would be okay with doing if i met the right person (who will let me keep my name. lol)
- Sadly, i have to admit by my grandmother's standards, I am no longer a spring chicken even though i might look like one. It's okay though, old hens taste better, so i'm cool with that.
- I stopped carrying medicine on my head. I started sleeping and taking plenty chill pills. It has helped my health a lot. My sanity is still questionable, but it's a process and we are getting there.
- I am convinced that i was built for a life of luxury. I would love an assistant to take care of the mundane aspects of my life. One can dream right? That is my number one fantasy. I was made to be a madam o. Cash madam, big madam, for my mind. All join.
|Sinfully delicious. My treat to myself, after all you only turn 65 once :)|
Happy Byday to me!
Thankfully Hematology clinic is only 3 hours in the morning and i can study for the rest of the day.
Whoop dee doo!