1. How old will you be in five years?
Older than i would like to be.I don't even want to think about that.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Myself really, but does chatting with my sister and her cute restless daughter on skype count?
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Figuring my life out
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
The break up.I just bought it from Walmart on Sunday
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Friend in scotland
8. What was the last text message you received?
My sister in FL
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
My sister in FL.... lol
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call..... i hate texting just like i hate chatting, but i do it anyway.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Separated? I no know again o
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
Black sweats and a black T-shirt
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Where the people i love are. I enjoy my own company from time to time. So my room reading a novel.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Class or anywhere where i have to listen to someone talk for more than 5 mins.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Somewhere in the United States or Canada practicing medicine
22. Do you tan or burn?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
. Willi willi ....... lol
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
An episode on the bad girls club, where someone attacked another chic, pulled her by the hair and threw her across the floor. I'm sorry, it was just funny to see.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Clothes and i have to have a cover even if it's hot.
29. What color are your sheets?
Black 400 thread count sheets. I aim for a 1000 thread count when i have the dough.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
There's one pillow on my bed, but i don't sleep with it.
31. What is your favorite season?
32. What do you like about fall?
The changing colors and the reduced heat from summer
33. What do you like about winter?
34. What do you like about the summer?
Summers in Atlanta are kinda of uncomfortable
35. What do you like about spring?
It's the prettiest time of the year and it's starting to warm up from winter.
36. How many states provinces have you lived in?
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
39. Are you a social person?
Not really, more like no.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
I think Chilli's cos i like most of the things on their menu
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Haagen daz dulce de leche
43. What is your favorite dessert?
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Hmmmm.... I don't eat soup regularly but from way back i remember Ogbono used to be my favorite.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB and J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
Love General Tso chicken. That's what i usually get. I haven't been very adventurous with chinese food.
47. Do you like coffee?
I love the smell of coffee but don't drink it
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
About two 32oz bottles.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
If i'm drinking anything it would be very vanilla silk soy milk or lipton black tea with honey.
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
I don't carry my student ID in my wallet cos we have to wear it, so i guess nothing.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I had a twin bed at home and a full size bed now, there really isn't that much space to have a preferred side.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
I only know how to play Whot or go fish
53. Do you like to cuddle?
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
Is listening to something i like 100 x called having an addictive personality?
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
I hardly ever eat out
57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
My friends in school, outside of school and the lack of responsibility besides being a teenager.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
A couple of people. Funny, i don't anyone on my FB friendslist with the same birthday as me.
59. Do you want kids?
60. Do you speak any other languages?
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, twice but i was in front with the driver. Took a patient from the mental hospital to the ER.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Never been in any body of water. Hmmmm..... i should change that soon.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Aisle seat. I would feel trapped in a window seat.
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
I first started learning how to drive in Naija with a stick, but never really finished so i don't know how now.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
I have to have earrings on. I don't think i've ever gone out without earrings but i take them off to sleep.
68. What is your favorite TV show?
I still love Will and Grace. Monk is cool too.
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
My childhood BFF
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Not usually unless i am very stressed then i got Snoopy
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Some bullshit ringtone that i hate.
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed and locked. One of my biggest fears is to wake up and find a stranger beside my bed.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I think my chances of surviving a swarm of bee attack is higher than surviving a bear attack
78. Do you flirt a lot?
Not a lot.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
80. What is your favorite food?
I love meat, don't know if i have a favorite food.
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
If u give me directions, i'm sure i could.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Surprisingly no, even though my nickname is speedy gonzales.
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
84. What is your usual bedtime?
Don't have one. I stopped sleeping like a normal person when i started med sch. My body is out of wack now.
85. What was the last book you read?
A historical romance novel: Love u forver.
86. Do you read the newspaper?
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Cosmopolitan although i barely read it these days.
89. Do you watch soap operas?
Hell to the no.
90. Do you dance in the car?
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
97.7 and 95.5 the beat. Haven't found a radio station i liked since i moved here.
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
Don;t have any picture frames in my apartment
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
Salaries of the different specialties in Medicine. Might as well start getting aware of those things.
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
I LOVE candles, anything that smells nice is good with me. I have one, but don't know what it's called.
95. What is your favorite board game?
96. How do you groom your nails?
I bite them off. Seriously, they are the first thing to go when i'm stressed which is regularly.
97. When was the last time you attended church?
Last Sunday.... yay!!!
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
I've never. Would not mind going though.
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
Presidency Insists FG Has Credit Balance Of N1.194tn In TSA
39 minutes ago